If you haven’t logged into CHARMS, the instructions are as follows:
* Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link at upper right.
* Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
* Login to your child’s program account using the following School Code : DamonteRanchBand (If your child’s account is not yet set up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so the account can be set up.)
* This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the “public” volunteer event calendar for your organization, event list, handouts and other files.
* Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, volunteer opportunities, and other event details.
* When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (Student WCSD ID # from school) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments , financial records, forms and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
* Two areas in which you can help the director maintain his/her records: 1) Click the Personal Info button and update Personal Information –you can help by making changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. 2) Verify your balance, Payments can be made to the Treasurer in the DRHS Music Office.